Confessions of A Dad
DOWNLOAD FREE CHAPTER
Experience The Book
This is the definitive guide to personal finance for teenagers and young adults! Azhar Laher started out on a journey to educate his own children about how to manage their money, and ended up writing an entire book on the subject. With light-hearted wit and heavy sincerity, Confessions of a Dad is filled to the brim with a lifetime of wisdom on topics that everyone should know, including:
– Money Can’t Buy Happiness.
– Some rich people live poor lives.
– Budget isn’t a bad word.
– How to Easily Save $1378 Each Year
– Beware of the Diderot Effect.
– Wealth lessons from Vincent Van Gogh Know good debt and bad debt.
– Many more chapters that will change your outlook on money